Alchemy project where unusual media was expermented with. For some reason or other, I seem to have had a lot of different alcohol in: hence the experiments… Starting with pearlescent ink (1) I then added cherry brandy (2). Keeping with the ink I added whiskey (3) note: quick drying (probably the alcohol) Starting with acrylic,Continue reading “My Surfaces: ‘Alchemy’ page 1 Cocktail of delight!”
Continuing with the ‘Alchemy’ project. The objective was to use unusual mixes of media. Experiments were varied and personal notes made. I made the pages loose leafed so I could add to them, plus it made them easier to work on.